Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My favorite parts of Camp Horizons. By: Chris

My favorite part of Camp Horizons is that Lindsey my music instructor is a good soprano. She taught us a new song to sing at the end of each lesson and I like the song a lot.  I liked it when we talked about the Beatles and described emotions with drum sounds. The outside of the drum is high pitches meaning things are fine where as the middle is low meaning something is dramatic. I’ve learned about how to harmonize hand bells in Music.  I like movies and music. My Dad, Grandfather, and some of their family were musicians.
For my apprentice jobs I have been delivering laundry and sorting mail. Those are my most favorite jobs.  I enjoyed participating and assisting in language arts because I learned how to use words. One of my first jobs is water delivery; I am still doing it and enjoying it.   I also like boating because I remember the front is the bow, the back is the stern, the right side is the Starboard, and the left side is the Port.  I like Camp Horizons because when I come here I learn a lot and also get to help others learn too.  
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment