Monday, July 13, 2015

Scott's Story


We went bowling and in the first game my score was 116.

Now i only have five days of Summer Camp left before I leave this Saturday.

I videotaped this band that performed here yesterday for Second Sunday and it was Fiesta Del Norte and I had lots of video shots of it on my SD card along with the last campfire.

At the bowling alley in North Windham CT I had water, chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, fries, and macaroni and cheese balls.

I had fun with everyone and can’t wait to have a day off from Summer Camp to meet with Colin Rice in town at the radio station in Willimantic Ct for a internship.

I’m also excited about meeting Jack Walker on July 15th, 16th, and 17th which are the three days of his visit since I miss seeing him here at horizons.

On Week 3 I made a Thank you note to give to Christian Robinson about how to make Microsoft Outlook work on my laptop since i always had problems with it at home in my hometown.


This was not only a experience but also a opportunity that I could only get at summer camp.  


by Scott Langner

No comments:

Post a Comment