Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I take my jobs seriously as an Apprentice. By Katie

The best thing about being an apprentice is helping in drama and language arts. When we do  scrapbook i work hard. the best part about  camp is  crafts and music.
Sometimes i like to be the Arts assistant and infirmary assistant.


When i was the drama assistant i talk about the about talent show and helped the campers get ready for their performance this week. When I was the language arts assistant I helped the campers write letters home. I helped the campers think about the favorite things that they have done at camp so their counselors can help them put it into writing. Another job that I really enjoy is scrapbooking. We take pictures and walk around  to find things we like about camp. We will be using the pictures that we take and the blogs we post to create a scrapbook for all of the apprentices to have!


Tomorrow I will be the arts assistant, I am excited  for this job because I am happy to help. Later In the week I will be the infirmary assistant helping the nurses, I have done this job before and I can't wait to do it again.

I really like being an apprentice because i work hard and because I also get to have a lot of fun with my friends.  

by Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment