Friday, July 3, 2015

Rohan's Camp Horizons Story

7/3/15

I enjoy being an apprentice because I get to help other people with other disabilities.  I feel great being an apprentice.I want to stay in the camp for 8 weeks.I love to dj prep this is my job and my day on Wednesday.


My activity is music and DJ prep.I want to pump the music for people to dance.
I got the music for DJ prep.


My job Coach is Steve Bachiochi from last year at camp horizons at 2000 through 2015.I like to dance to the music class with my friends. I love to see a fireworks at the night.I like to hang out with Kunal and Emma.
I want to become professional at HBS, and now I got real work at as apprentice at camp Horizons.
I went to the Aquarium to see a fish and other animals and we ate food at the Aquarium and saw the Titanic too.
I love camp horizons because I have so much fun!

By Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment