Friday, July 3, 2015

The Kunal Experience

6/25

My first summer at camp was 3 years ago and this is my second year as an apprentice.  What makes CH so special is that I get to have jobs and have my own responsibility as an apprentice.  I love doing all of my jobs but i also like to have down time and time to just relax.  My favorite time to relax is in the pool with all of my job coaches and apprentice friends.  I love swimming.  I participated in drama and it was really fun.  



One of my jobs is soda money- soda is a special treat for some campers and if I weren't there helping, no one would get their soda! I like giving the campers their soda. Everyone is always happy to see me when I am handing them a soda. I love being an apprentice because I also get to have nights out where we get to go fun places like mystic aquarium. We also got to go to the pond and have a barbecue with the whole apprentice team. I really like being an apprentice and hope to be able to do it for a long time.


By Kunal

No comments:

Post a Comment