Monday, July 6, 2015

I’ve been coming to camp for so long that I can’t remember when I started!  Yesterday was intake day where I got introduced to my group and cabin.  I am so excited to be back in cabin 5 with all my friends!  Last year I had almost all the same campers in my group, I can’t wait to hang out with them.  I have made friends at camp that are now my friends all year long.  We have been talking about camp ever since it ended last year and we can’t wait for another fun session.  Last year we went swimming and horseback riding together and I can’t wait to do those things again.  We have horseback riding today, I really like the horses, it’s going to be so much fun.  Juan has been working at horses for a long time and I saw him this morning, I am so happy that he is back this year.  He is a really fun horse instructor.  We have swimming after horses today, and I can’t wait to go swimming with all of them.  We will have free swim this afternoon, I plan on hanging out in the pool with my friends, Aileen, Vicky, Janine, Emily, Emma, and Natalie.  I am so excited for this session to begin!
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment