Friday, July 10, 2015

Dustin's crazy camp life

I love coming to camp because it is very fun and I get to see all of my friends and my fiancé. I love being silly with everyone.  Last night I went bowling for our night off and we met up with our old friend Des.  I beat everyone at bowling, I am the king of the pins!


I like to work with Steve because we get to do different things than other people at camp. We get to do wood work and doing maintenance around camp. I like fixing and building things and Steve is a great person to work with. I like working with Steve because I have known him for a long time and we always have fun working hard.


We have a new job this year feeding the donkies and it is awesome. We get to walk over to the EEC and leave camp for a little while and we feed the donkies and give water to the chickens. While we wait for the donkies to finish eating we get to sit with our friends and the job coaches and talk about stuff. We have lots of fun. 
-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment