Friday, July 3, 2015

Aileen's Day

We had our night off last week and it was a tons of fun! We got to go boating and had amazing food such as Chicken and Potatoes and Broccoli then for Dessert we got to make S’mores, which were Yummy!!

I love being an Apprentice because of the independence and all the different jobs I asked for on my resume. My all time favorite part about being at camp is riding horses and going boating and Arts and Crafts and swimming in  the pool. I have Coffee Service which is when you pour coffee into Cups and add milk and sometimes sugar, then ask groups if their campers if they want Coffee. Then I have Water Delivery,which is when you fill up water jugs and bring them to each activity and leave cups and a garbage bag with the water jug. The first activity is Drama which is my all time favorite activity because I love acting and singing and such. Then there is health and fitness is the coolest activity ever since you get to learn different things like how to eat healthy foods. Dining Hall/Soda prep is something that they came up with last year its so easy, you basically go around to each activity (Program) and ask each group if they have any soda money and they drop the ticket into the Treasure Box. Then we go back to the dining hall and get the soda and bring them to each table before lunch begins. Dining hall clean up is basically helping Voc sweep, taking out the trash.

I love Horses the best because I love riding horses and getting to say like “Whoa” and walk on” and the best part is getting on and off from the Horse  which is the easiest.  After Horses I have Swimming which is my all time favorite because I get to swim with all of my friends, and then right after swimming i have dinner setup and soda prep just like at lunch. Then there’s dinner cleanup, then the best part of the day is Evening Activity!!!!

by Aileen

No comments:

Post a Comment