Friday, July 17, 2015

Will's Two Weeks At Camp


I love being apprentice because I like to do a bunch of different jobs. During the week I do shopping and other things such as dining hall clean up, helping move benches in the gym, and soda order and food prep. In food prep, we made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner, which was my favorite job I’ve done so far!



I also had a great time at camp having fun and flirting with girls because I am a ladies man every time I return to camp every summer. I enjoyed having a night off with other apprentices like going to bowling. For our night in, we got to tie-dye t-shirts and have a big meal with wings, sandwiches, and even ice cream for dessert! These days off were really fun and some of the best parts of being at camp.

I also had a great time at the dance. They played some really great music and I got to dance around with my friends and Job Coaches. I am also happy to see Jack Walker again, who was my job coach from last year. He surprised us and came to visit camp, so I’m really happy I was here for when he came.

I’ve had a lot of fun these past two weeks at camp!


by Will








No comments:

Post a Comment