Thursday, July 16, 2015

Vicky's Experience At Camp

Hi, my name is Vicky!


I started Camp Horizons when I was 15. That was 2005 and then I started the Apprentice program in 2010. My favorite activity at Camp Horizons is horseback riding and swimming. I do a lot of jobs at Camp Horizons as an Apprentice, and one of my jobs is Pool Assistant, Off-the-Grid, and Coffee service. We do nights out and nights in where we go do things outside of camp that we do not normally get to do.


Last week we went bowling and it was really fun. I love doing the apprentice program. Today we are doing are night in we are staying at camp and making tie-dye!


I am working with Natalie, Ben, and Kunal and sometimes we work with Janine and Logan and Dustin. We eat breakfast and Lunch and  Dinner with Scott and Aileen and Justin and Emily and Emma and Rohan .I have Job Coaches, and their names are Emily and Lauren and Jesse and Andy. I love being an Apprentice because I  am good at it and I am responsible and independent. I have always been on time for my job and the programs, so I know I’m good at my job. I hope I can be in Apprentice next year in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment