Friday, July 17, 2015

Big Accomplishment at Horses



I did horses on Monday and I was a little nervous at first, but then I really liked it. I was scared to get on and ride, but I got over my fear and ended up  having a lot of fun. The staff at horses were really nice, and they let me ride two horses named Buddy and Freckles. I’m so glad I did it! I  was  very  proud  of  myself  that  I  went  on  a  horse.
Horses are not the only animals that I take care of at camp. I also get to walk with Harvey or give him treats when he does a trick!

My favorite activity at camp is Arts on Monday .I like to do this activity because I can be creative and then take whatever I make home with me after camp ends. Meeting new friends is also one of my favorite things at camp.


I also love my cabin with all of my friends! We really enjoy helping each other and hanging out during our free time. The girls and I get along very well and it’s been fun to get to know everyone better these past four weeks. During quality time, sometimes we all just sit and talk to each other while we get ready for bed- and these are some of the best parts of the day.

Next year I hope all of the apprentices and job coaches come back, because I’m going to miss them! I hope everyone has a good summer!


by Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment