Thursday, July 16, 2015

It’s been an AMAZING four weeks!


We are now winding down week 4 with only 2 more days of camp. It has been an amazing 4 weeks being in the apprentice program! My favorite job over all was working with Harvey. I was able to give him a bath, and even clip his nails.



My favorite programs were pioneering and language arts. My favorite activity in pioneering was learning the food chain. My favorite activity in language arts was when I got homework. I hope I can get another piece of homework before the session ends! 

I am really happy about tonight for our night in and being a DJ for the talent show. I am also singing a solo doing ”No One Needs to Know” by Shania Twain. I also liked going bowling for our night out. My birthday was in week 3 and I got to have a birthday party at camp. I had a really great birthday with all of my friends at camp. I can’t wait until next summer when I come back!

by Natalie






No comments:

Post a Comment