Thursday, July 2, 2015

Graham's Day Off

Today we had our day off and went as a group to the mystic aquarium.  I was very excited to have a day off, we have all been working so hard and it was nice to be with my friends and be able to relax.  This was my first trip to the aquarium and I had so much fun!  When we first got inside the aquarium we went straight over to the beluga whales, there were three huge white whales! They were beautiful.  We took lots of pictures with the whales.  I also really enjoyed the sea lion show.  The way the sea lions jumped out of the water and waved their flippers at us was awesome.  I really liked sitting at the show with my cabin mates and having fun with them. 
Tonight is the fireworks show and I am very excited for it! We will all go as a group down to the pond and enjoy a fourth of July experience like no other. 

It was nice having a day off and being able to go to the fireworks show tonight, but I can’t wait to get back to my favorite jobs.  The best part of my day at camp horizons is getting to doing my favorite jobs over and over again.  My favorite job is working as a pool assistant.  As a pool assistant I get to work with the lifeguards to keep the pool working the way it needs to work for all the campers to swim in it.  I mostly work on cleaning and checking all the filters.  I love this job because it is a big job at camp.  Everyone needs me to do my job right because if the filters don’t work then no one can swim in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment