Friday, July 3, 2015

Scott's experience as an apprentice

I am Scott L.  I am a apprentice. I have many talents for Summer Camp which are Videographer, emcee of LIVE Bands on Second Sundays, Camper Talent Show Host, DJ of Club Horizons, and Movie Announcer.  What I like about Summer Camp is International Day since I like presenting my Powerpoint Presentation that's all about England. I have been a apprentice for five years from 2010 to 2014 and now this is my sixth year as a apprentice.  I have friends at Summer Camp. My favorite day is intake day because I take lots of video shots with my video camera, evening activities, and Second Sundays. Being an apprentice means not only working hard to get paid but for how much I can accomplish.  I like being an assistant in certain activities like Language Arts, Music, and Drama.


I like being an apprentice because it means a lot to me.


I like Horizons because there are lots of campers here and there are lots of evening activities to go to.


I have done Soda prep with Andy because I had to figure out which groups had the soda tickets for lunch.


I have become friends with Audray , Steve , Christian , Will , and Steve .

My favorite evening activities are dances, campfires, fireworks, and drive in movies.

I’m excited to continue working for the next two weeks before i’m done on July 18th which is on Week 4.  


By Scott L

No comments:

Post a Comment