Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Janine’s Life Story of Being An Apprentice. By Janine

I like being an apprentice because we get to have freedom and are able to walk on our own to jobs and activities. We also get to help out the program staff at camp . We do different jobs like drama assistant and activities, movement, and dance assistant. We have new jobs this year that we did not get to do last year like feeding the donkeys.  I like helping other people like the campers in the activities that I get to assist at. I also love having fun at camp with my friends.
The weeks are going by fast because I am having so much fun! I love being an apprentice and keeping busy at camp because it make me feel good helping others and giving others  a hand around camp if they need something.
As an apprentice I help out at AMD  ( activities movement and dance ),  holding the expression sign  and putting out the yoga mat and help others campers to do the activity. Helping others make me feel good and happy.


This year we have a new job feeding the donkeys we have to feed them food and the chickens we have to chase them and put them back in  their home. I haven’t done this job yet but I am looking forward to doing it! I am also excited about helping in DRAMA because I never help in Drama before.




We have fun on our night off last week at the pond . We had chicken and roasted potatoes for dinner and salad and we went on the boat and we had a campfire and made S'mores .   
We have a night off tomorrow and I am looking forward to it because we get to leave camp and go to the MYSTIC AQUARIUM and I can’t wait for that. It's going to be exciting!

Yesterday I went swimming and I love to swim at the pool and plus I got to help out at the pool during my pool assistant job. When I do this job I get to help out at the pool to open the trimmer and to take out the dirt and put the trimmer back on. I never get to do jobs like these anywhere else! The other job I did yesterday I like was scrap book because I love taking pictures and taking pictures of things and people.


I am looking forward for the next two weeks to see  my other friends that are coming to camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment