Thursday, June 18, 2015

We can't wait for camp to start!

Camp is only a few days away!


As the 2015 camp season is approaching ever so quickly, the job coaches are  super excited to meet the Horizon's Apprentice team! We have all been preparing everything that needs to be done in order to have the best summer yet, and we can't wait to start a camp season that is full of hard work, determination, and most importantly- fun!

Although this will be the first time I'll be lucky enough to work with the Apprentices, I was a counselor at camp last summer and had some of the best times of my life! I love to listen to music, play sports, and write, but my favorite activity at camp is definitely sitting around the campfire at night. Needless to say,  there are no activities that I don't enjoy doing at camp!

As a new job coach this year, I am extremely excited to be able to work with some of the most devoted campers Horizons is lucky enough to welcome. I've heard nothing but great things about the Apprentice program and all of the awesome people involved, so Sunday can't come soon enough!!

See you all soon!

Lauren
Job Coach 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment