Thursday, June 25, 2015

What being an apprentice means to me. By Damon

Apprentice Program by Damon H. Aka D-Mac

What I really enjoy the most about being an Apprentice is knowing that I help others in need around and throughout Camp Horizons each and every day. I enjoyed being the Drama Assistant yesterday because I really felt that made me feel good inside knowing that I can help others in need as well as help change lives. Also I enjoy making new friends as well too because meeting new faces as well as making new friends go hand in hand.  So far I have met a lot of new faces this session and even made some new friends as well. I enjoy doing jobs just as much as I enjoy doing activities. One of my new friends that I met so far is Issy a new counselor at Camp Horizons and I like her as a person and as a friend.

Being an Apprentice Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment